110 Minnetonka Avenue South Wayzata, MN 55391 ~ Offered at $849,000.
Tucked in the heart of downtown Wayzata this historic 1917 built home has been carefully maintained and thoughtfully updated while retaining its authentic architectural detail. Enjoy all that this vibrant, urban setting offers including walking to the areas finest restaurants, shops, and parks, just steps from Lake Minnetonka and Wayzata Beach. The sizable yard is highlighted by a privacy hedge and a dramatic screened-in front porch creating your own retreat in the middle of all of the action.
For more information, please contact Mike Monson at 612-968-1528.
110 Minnetonka Ave. S. Features:
- 1917 built Wayzata landmark 3,148 finished square feet
- 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms .25 acres
- Short walk to the beach and all that Wayzata offers
- Wayzata schools
- Across the street from Klapprich’s park
- Low maintenance exterior
- Private, hedge lined yard
- Extensive new landscaping
- Brick paver driveway and walkways
- Expansive screened-in front porch
- Priceless vintage architectural detail throughout
- Original wood floors
- Wood burning fireplace in living room
- Large, open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and island
- Spacious master suite with vaulted ceiling
- New bedroom suite in the attic is ideal for guests or teenager
- Formal dining room is located right off the kitchen and features a vintage buffet cabinet,
- decorative windows and tons of character
- Large mudroom is located off the kitchen